We want to help you with these 7 recommendations to live an unforgettable wedding.
The moment to get married is here and, with it, the opportunity to wonder new resolutions for your wedding. Once you define the time and place, you will find yourself in, probably, the most enjoyable and exciting part: don’t forget you should always be loyal to your own style to achieve an authentic wedding.
These tips will help you achieve a great day:
1. Prioritize the essential. Define the wedding tasks or aspects that are the most important and focus on those first. It’s crucial to determine the event’s date and time, the celebration place, the number of guests and the kind of ceremony you would like to have.
2. Define the style of the wedding. Something vital to have in mind is that both the ceremony and the celebration must carry the bride and groom’s style. So the planning is an important aspect to work with your partner to achieve an event that symbolizes both in every detail.
One of the elements in which it’ll be the most noticeable this aspect is in the decoration. Rely on the different elements such as: the ceremony and celebration’s flowers (click here), your bouquet, the groom’s boutonniere, etc., so the follow the same style and add to the concept you define with your designer team.
3. Allow everyone’s participation, but don’t neglect your necessities. Inviting the participation doesn’t mean you should neglect or leave to a second or third place your likes and requirements. Take into account the opinions of your family members and the closest people to you, since so many of them will be helpful and they will feel involved, but being true to yourself.
4. The choice of your wedding attires. You and your partner must have clear which looks you would like to wear on your big day, just as much the bride’s dress and the groom’s suit. You have to ask yourself, how would you like to look? How would you like to show yourself? Do you have in mind the attire? Which accessories would you like to wear? etc.
It’s very important to listen the wedding fashion experts’ opinions, as well as makeup artists, hairdressers, and jewelry, accessories and arrangements experts.
5. Surprise them! There is nothing more beautiful than leaving a good memory of your wedding in those who accompanied you on one of the most important days of your life.
6. Choose a different catering. It’s normal for you to be tired of the same gastronomic propositions of every wedding, choose to innovate. There are numerous tendencies in wedding caterings such as: food stations, buffet, plates from worldwide cultures, or various small portions.
7. The video and pictures are essential! Leaving this beautiful and relevant task to amateurs isn’t a good idea. You must remember these memories will be with you for the rest of your lives, therefore, you should choose a team of professionals who will be able to capture the best moments.
Don’t be in a hurry to define them quickly, all the way around, dedicate time to it with your partner, go through the portfolio, ask for recommendations and talk to them about their work.
We recommend you to always count on a team of experts such as wedding planners who can execute and coordinate everything necessary for the best day of your life to go by in the best way, and, as a result, to have a perfect wedding.
Tell us about your thoughtsWrite message